WZOP/WZPP Radio are fully licensed by the FCC as a noncommercial radio station. We are the only non-commercial 24hour FM radio operate two FM dials; WZOP 92.7 and WZPP 96.1 FM.
Our station serve the North and South Broward counties’ Caribbean-American community. Coverage extends from East/West Broward (Plantation area) to Boca Raton cities and from South Miami (Hialeah area) to west Broward (Davie area). We capture the Caribbean-American population’s vibrant cultural, artistic awareness, educational matters, civic and business interests. This is reflected in our presentation of music, news, sports, commentary and Live Broadcasts.
WZOP-LPFM is owned and operated by Hollywood Brothers United Helping Others Inc.
Meet The Host
Mixing the Best of the island mix
Mikey Mike and Karen Chung
Caribbean Drive at 5
Homegrown With G Cole
The best in Music
Island Checking Radio Show
Bringing the best of island music mix.
Bookman on the Airwaves
Bookman on the Airwaves is a program hosted by author Dutty Bookman, who coined the name of the Reggae Revival movement. Grounded in music appreciation and afrocentric worldview, Bookman explores various sounds and information with an eye toward nation-building.
MID DAY MEDITATION
Enjoy the mid day meditation with Humble Lion
- WZPP – LPFM is licensed by the FCC as a non-commercial FM radio station.
- WZPP is the first radio station in South Florida that has dedicated it’s airways to fully serve the Caribbean and Jewish American community.
- WZPP operates in South Florida at an assigned frequency of 92.7/96.1 FM.
- WZPP is managed and operated by the Broward Jewish Alliance from Hollywood, Florida.
- WZPP contibutes to the Caribbean and Jewish Alliance community with it’s presentation of music, news, sports, commentary and social action activities.
- WZPP listeners can log on WZPPRadio to listen to our live broadcasting and some of the best Caribbean music.
- WZPP is a non-commercial radio station so advertising guidelines are strictly enforced. All advertisements are produced by WZPP staff or volunteers.